We love cookies! If you want to know which ones we use you are in the right place :)
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is stored on the device used (computer / Smartphone / Tablet) of the user when he accesses certain web pages to store and retrieve information on navigation or on his browsing habits. Depending on the information it contains and the way the device is used, the user can be recognized. For more information on cookies, Elly's Spirits invites the user to access the following link: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED
- Proprietary cookies: cookies managed by the website visited in question that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent from a computer or from a domain not managed by the visited site, but by another entity, third-party sites.
- Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: In these cookies, the data is stored in the terminal and can be consulted and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore to statistically measure and analyze the use that users make of the service offered. We analyze the navigation on our website to improve the products or services we offer to users.
2.1 THERE ARE FIVE LARGE GROUPS OF COOKIES:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Social cookies: necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website has established an affiliation contract (affiliated companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies : they collect information on the user's personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are cookies strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the service covered by the contract.
- DISABLE, CANCEL OR DELETE COOKIES.
Users can at any time activate, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer through the browser settings; if they do not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access certain sections of our website.
Browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
The specific opt-out systems, with reference to the relative cookie (these systems may involve the installation of an "opt-out" cookie on your computer so that your disabling option works).
Other third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website visited and manage their disabling (for example Ghostery : http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement , http: // www.ghostery.com/faq ).
- COOKIES USED
“ Elly's Spirits. ", Uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below:
- utma: Used to calculate how many times a user visits the site. It expires after 2 years.
- utmz: Used to find out how a user reached the website. It expires after 6 months.
- utmb: Used to calculate the time a user spends on the website for statistical purposes. It expires 30 minutes after viewing the last page.
- utmc: Used to calculate the time a user spends on the website for statistical purposes. It expires at the end of the session.
- SESS *: Used to store the PHP session ID, being * a long alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser is closed.
- The session identification cookie when using the e-mail form, in order to use the antispam verification code on the form, with the name PHPSESSID and variable content depending on the browser session identifier.
- The cookie of the domain https://www.ellyspirits.com/, through which the website will be redirected to its final hosting, which does not load any other cookies.
- The cookies that Google and Facebook load when they use their plug-ins.